Terry-IoW

Friday, September 09, 2005

Post # 011 I start the bathroom makeover



The third of September saw the start of the bathroom makeover. Is this too much for me? Only time will tell.

First a composite picture before I started.





The first job is to remove the bath. This was much too heavy for me so it had to be cut into four pieces.

Each piece was just about all I could lift but the job was done.

The shower unit, the tiles, the plaster all had to be removed
The walls are made of plaster board and will not withstand the blast of water from the power shower. I will replace this with new tile backing boards

1 Comments:

  • A biased review of That '70s Show
    I was drawn to That '70s Show when it first aired back in 1998, because I grew up in the 70s ... Patriarch Red Forman, as played by Kurtwood Smith, was probably the most realistic father figure on television since Kevin Arnold's dad on The Wonder Years.
    unmissable http://64.44.15.87/deadeasy-shoppeople-only.htm

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09 September, 2005 06:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home